Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12: Would You Like Pus With That?

Two or three days ago I came home from work only to find a white zit on my chin. Thanks, everyone. Yeah, it's embarrassing to tell a friend that there's something growing on his face, but it's the polite thing to do. You're saving him future embarrassment by giving him the opportunity to fix the problem right then and there. This way, he doesn't have to wonder how long he had this monster upstaging him when he finds it at the end of the day like I did. Anyway, I popped the beast and squeezed out its guts until I bled.

The next day the spot on my chin was red. Understandable. I went throughout my day hoping it wasn't too obvious that I had taken measures into my own hands. I asked a few people if it was very noticeable and they said that it was now that I had brought it to their attention, but not before then.

Fast forward to tonight. Fast forward through my entire day of work thinking the zit was gone. Fast forward to the moment I get home and see that the thing was twice as big and twice as white as it was two or three days ago. Thanks, everyone. Man, puberty sucks.

1 comment: