Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10


Dear Blogger Diary,

I'm delighted I have you in my life. Having a place to escape to is so very comforting. I can recite my darkest secrets to you and no one will ever find them.

I never kept a diary when I was younger and I'm grateful I didn't. Can you imagine what kind of turmoil I would cause if I kept all of my fantasies in a book held shut with a cheap and flimsy lock and key? Someone could have found my book of private affairs and discovered everything.

Now that I have a computer and access to the Internet, I know that my secret is safe with you. For example, I can write down what I really think of my boss and not have to reap any of the repercussions.

The only way anyone will be able to read these entries is if they have my password to your site. Trust me when I say, "No one will ever figure that one out!"

I'm really looking forward to telling you everything! I think everyone should have a friend like you. Thanks again for being you, Blogger Diary.

Love,

Brandon

1 comment: