Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22: Choose Wisely

I need a shoe that will make me run faster and jump higher. I need a comfortable shoe. I need a shoe with style. I need shoe that will turn heads. I need some tread. I need some class. Something simple and something sophisticated. I need a shoe that looks good with black slacks and a red guayabera.

It's important to be selective with your purchase of non-slip shoes. There are many factors that you must consider when browsing the selection of all-black footwear. You have to know exactly what you're looking for. Do you want laces or slip-ons? Are Crocs really comfortable enough to sacrifice any and all style? Is it important for your shoe to look stylish with shorts for those warm summer evenings on the patio? These are some things you might want to think about.

You'll definitely want to ponder how your new shoes will respond to the wet and wild lifestyle of scraping queso into a trash can. Will that sour cream splooge wipe nicely away or will it work its way into the shoe's carefully hand-stitched seams? If you like pico de gallo in between your shoe and your sock, then choosing a high top over a low top shouldn't be an issue.

I need a shoe that fits, has a slip-resistant sole, and is, most importantly, cheap. Now that I have the TredSafe Easy shoe from Wal-Mart, I will be able to run food faster and take orders more accurately. I should see an increase in my earnings and a more congenial attitude from my superiors. My peers will show more respect and laugh at more of my antics. I will accomplish these things because I was selective and didn't rush to any conclusions when choosing the right shoe. I can only hope you will do the same.



Listening to Bob Marley.

No comments:

Post a Comment