Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26: 512

I met someone. She's perfect. She's beautiful and smart. She's caring and compassionate. She has strong morals and she thinks I'm funny!

We've been running into each other every Wednesday night at the grocery store. I don't even know how it originally happened, but tonight was the third time I've seen her and I was going to go for the number.

The past few Wednesdays were spent making small talk about melons and nuts. She has one of those laughs that just melts your face. I feel like I have to talk louder because my heart beats so loudly when she's near.

I knew I could get her number. That's not what I was afraid of. I was nervous about something else tonight. It was a make or break deal and thankfully I got the former. Some guys like blondes and some like brunettes, but I prefer a ho from a different area code.

1 comment: