Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 23: Clueless

Where is my husband? I can't find my husband. He always tells me where he's going, but he didn't even say goodbye today. He doesn't care about me! This really pisses me off. He doesn't have any respect for me at all. Where is he?! I've looked every where. You say he's off hitting golf balls? Why didn't he let me know he was leaving?

Ike died two and a half years ago.

I woke up with these bruises on my arms and legs. Everyone keeps asking me what happened. I don't want to concern them, but they should know. Their safety is in jeopardy. Those two Mexicans came into my room last night. They hit me and threw me down. I tried to fight back, but they were so much stronger than me. The taller one held me to the ground and left these black and blue marks on my arms as the shorter, stockier one kick me. I screamed and tried to push them off of me but no one came to help. After kicking me and pulling my hair, the two men dragged me out of my room and down the hall and left me in the living room. The funny thing is they didn't steal anything.

Grandma fell out of bed and hit the nightstand.

Hi, Grandma. "Hi, sweetheart. How are you? Do you have a girlfriend yet?" Nope. Still waiting for the right girl. "She's out there. When you feel that little pitter-patter in your heart, you'll know she's the one." (Laughing) Ok, thanks for the tip. Today is my birthday. "Happy birthday, sweetheart! How old?" 27. "Wow. Do you have a girlfriend yet?" (Laughing) No. I've got my eyes open though. "Well, you just have to be patient. You'll find her." Thanks, Grandma. You look well. Are you feeling okay? "Yeah. I feel fine. How's school?" I graduated five years ago, Grandma so I'm not in school anymore. "Oh, that's right. Do you have a girlfriend yet?" (Not laughing) No I do not. "Why not?" Girls don't like me. "That's not true! You just have to be patient." Have you had any visitors today? "Not a soul. Is school keeping you busy?" Not lately. "Do you have a girlfriend yet?" (Slowly shakes head and stares forward) "Well. That's okay."

"What are you guys doing here? I don't have time to visit! Ike and I are going to a play tonight and I can't find the tickets. I can't find Ike for that matter." Well let's go see if they're in your room. "I've looked there. Where is Ike?" Maybe he's in the shower. "Why would he wait so long to take a shower? The play starts in a half an hour!" Maybe he's getting the car. "That could be. Where are those tickets. I think someone stole our tickets. Damn it, you can't trust anyone here. I knew I should have left them at will call. The play is going to be sold out and we're not going to get our money back. Where the hell is Ike?"

There was no play to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment