Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22: The Cool Guy

Dear Friends,

Terminator 2: Judgment Day
on Blu-Ray is playing on my fifty-inch Panasonic plasma TV. Bullets are flying past me through my 7.1 Bose surround sound system. As I sit on my Italian leather sofa, I can feel the bass in my chest as it pounds through sub woofer.

When the film ends with the climatic scene in the factory, I pull my boot-cut, stone-washed Diesel jeans over my Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs. I pull on a pair of Gold Toe socks before slipping into my Air Jordans and throw on a Gap solid tee. I'm ready to go, but not before I place one drop of Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Eau De Cologne behind each ear. I grab my Polo Ralph Lauren leather jacket off of the coat rack and my Ray Bans and Signature Gold genuine alligator skin wallet off of the entrance table before I head out the door.

My Bentley Continental GT looks good in the end spot that I parked it in last night. With just a click of a button on my key chain, I start the engine and turn the leather seat warmers on. I can already hear the soft jazz music playing through the Bose sound system as I approach the vehicle, open the door, and get in.

I sit and think. I think about what a cool guy I am. I think about all the people that wish they could be just like me and of all the people that want to be with me. I think about how many second-looks I'm going to receive as I drive my Bentley down the freeway. How many winks will I get from gorgeous women driving convertibles? I ponder all of this as I type on my virtual keyboard.

Love,
Brandon

Sent from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment