Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September 22: In Case You Were Wondering

My phone contract is up and I can't decide on an Android or an iPhone. Thoughts? I'm getting an iPhone! (John Doe and three others Like this) Brandon has installed the Facebook for iPhone application. Just got my new iPhone. These are so nice! Here's a picture I took of myself on my new iPhone. (John Doe Likes this)

Brandon has checked into Westgate Lanes via Places. Brandon has checked into Coldstone Creamery via Places. Brandon has checked into HEB Grocery Store via Places. Brandon has checked into Chevron via Places. Brandon has checked out via Places - 30 minutes ago via Facebook for iPhone.

Gym Time. Standing in line for the new James Bond movie! Bond was great! Meeting friends at Outback Steakhouse. I'm sitting in the booth under the boomerang on the Northern-most wall. My friends are staring at me as I type this update on my virtual QWERTY keyboard. Here's a picture of my Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp - Yummy! So full - About an hour ago via mobile web.

Here's a picture of: My puppy sleeping. My hurt hand. Myself in a mirror flexing my abs. Look how full my shopping cart is! My baby doesn't know what a computer is, but here he is standing on a sidewalk. A coffee shop. A foggy beach. A random pedestrian without his shirt crossing a street. Look at my speedometer! A 24-Hour Fitness. Look at the clock on my dashboard! It's 4:44! Here's another picture of me in the mirror - 19 hours ago via Facebook for Blackberry.

I Like this. You Like this. We all Like this. 45 other people Like this. John Doe Likes this photo. Jane Doe Likes your link. Jane Doe commented on your link. John Doe commented on his own link. Jane Doe Likes John Doe's comment.

This sucks! My phone is broken - 3 minutes ago via Facebook for iPhone. Here's my new phone number. Here's my AOL Instant Messenger screen name. Here is a list of my family members. Here is my hometown and current city. I went to this high school and graduated in this year. Here is my Twitter, my Blogger, my email, my home address, my blood type, my social security number, and my checking account password - 17 minutes ago.

I am currently: Cooking for friends. Jogging. Typing on a computer. Standing on a street corner. Buying donuts. Watering my hard-to-reach plants. Staring at a wall. At work. Sleeping. Wondering what my friends could possibly be up to right at this very second. If only there was a website to make this possible - 38 seconds ago via Facebook for Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment