Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 27: Ann's Profile

Hi! I've never done anything like this before so forgive me if I ramble. I'm just a young farmer girl looking for a mate. I've been living with my brother Andy for as long as I can remember and I'm ready to branch out.

I love slouching around and relaxing. I love playing with little girls and attending tea parties with my best friends, Teddy Ruxpin and the Velveteen Rabbit. I'm not like other girls, either. I don't have to get dressed up to have a good time. I love my breezy, blue polka dot dress and my cute little white apron. When I venture outside to the tire swing under the old oak tree, my bonnet keeps my red hair in its place. I just love my outfits.

I'm very traditional. Something I'm very passionate about is the anti-vaccination movement. I lost a dear friend of mine to a vaccination to smallpox in the 1920s and I never forgave those doctors. I strongly believe that if a person is ill, they should die a slow and painful death. It's just not right to get science involved.

I'm looking for a man that I can stare at and not get bored with. I need a man with a soft touch that doesn't mind a girl with buttons for eyes. If you like eating stones and pretending they're biscuits, we'll be perfect for each other. Also, Teddy and Velveteen have to approve.

If you think you and I would be a good match, I would love to hear from you. By the way, I don't respond to emails, letters, phone calls, or text messages. I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment